This project will be undertaken by SARDI researchers and aims to improve industry preparedness for dealing with white grain disorder and fusarium head blight to reduce rejection and down-grading of grain at silos while protecting SA’s export markets. Grain samples, trial data, spore trapping data and weather data will be utilised.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)