This project aims to produce an updated Farm Gross Margin Guide in both hard copy and electronic form to improve the business acumen of crop and livestock producers in SA. The guide will increase crop and livestock producers’ capacity to assess the relative profitability and risk of enterprises as part of their farm business planning process in 2024.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)