This is a pilot project focused on seed quality improvement and enhanced grain production in wheat, barley, chickpea and canola as major diverse crops in SA. This will be achieved by generating new formulas for seed coating that enhance the delivery of Trichoderma, mycorrhizal fungi and other beneficial microbes, nutrients and other effective additives.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)