Control of resistant barley grass is to be investigated on upper Eyre Peninsula through 1) impact of new herbicides and management options in cereals and break crops, 2) understanding the seed dormancy and germination patterns of barley grass in that region, and 3) identifying soil constraints that impact on herbicide efficacy by monitoring five farmer paddocks per season.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)