This project aims to improve the capacity of grains research, development and extension on the Eyre Peninsula and to further develop applied research skills of recent graduates so they will make an improved contribution to the grains RD&E industry in SA, through the appointment of interns within local research organisations.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)