Advancements in iron iron deficiency formulations have delivered significant yield gains on calcareous soil types in the South East of South Australia and this provides an opportunity to investigate the degree of iron deficiency in other regions where these soil types are prevalent such as the Mid North and Yorke Peninsula.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)