To improve the capacity of grains research, development and extension on the Eyre Peninsula and to further develop applied research skills of recent graduates so they will be able to make an improved contribution to the grains RD&E industry in SA, through the appointment of a recent graduate as an intern in applied grains research on EP.
Nov 21, 2023 | Current Projects
This project aims to reduce yield losses due to crown rot, increasing the amount and consistency of grain for export; increase the adoption of existing and novel options for managing crown rot; and improve the ability of farmers and advisers (and researchers) to understand trials and demonstrations.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)