This project will research novel ways of harvesting and sowing medic pods which have the potential to reduce medic establishment costs by 60 per cent. A cheaper method of harvesting and sowing medic pods is expected to result in increased medic dry matter production and increased benefit to subsequent grain crops.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)