The aim of this project is to continue producing the annual SA Sowing Guide for growers and advisers. The SA Sowing Guide communicates the most up-to-date information on new and current varieties across a range of crop types. It combines the most recent yield results from the National Variety Trials with the most relevant varieties for SA as well as agronomic and pathology information.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)