Lentil germplasm developed in SAGIT project GGG118 is to be evaluated at multiple low rainfall sites and a contrasting higher rainfall site to understand traits that confer adaptation to sandy soils, and to identify lines for variety release. Lentil germplasm is screened to identify lines with specific adaptation to Mallee duplex soils and deep sandy soils. Outcomes will identify traits for lentil adaptation to sandy soils and agronomy required to increase yield and yield stability.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)