This project aims, through a controlled glasshouse trial, to determine soil salinity thresholds for emergence and vigour of current pulse crops across a small range of soils by manipulating baseline soil salinity levels.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)