This demonstration project aims to provide valuable information on immediate and longer-term sulphur management options applicable to a wide range of growing regions. The project aims are to be achieved by comparing different forms of sulphur fertilisers for mobility and availability within soil profiles with detailed profile sampling; and assessing the impact of two different crop types in sulphur accessibility due to varying rooting depths.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)