The lead agriculture teacher is a pilot program which will see a leading agriculture teacher engaged to mentor, support and train agricultural teachers across SA and to engage students in meaningful food and fibre production content. The role will assist teachers seeking access to new curriculum content and individualised support to revitalise their teaching programs across all secondary year levels.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)