A robust testing system for imidazolinone residues is to be developed using Diffusive Gradient in Thin-Films (DGT) technology. This tool will provide information on bioavailability of herbicide residues independent of soil type characteristics. The DGT tool will be validated in spiked soils, in a range of soil types and two water regimes. The DGT tool for glyphosate residue is also to be assessed.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)