This project aims to explore if new canola technology allows it to be a more reliable and viable break crop option in the Upper North agricultural zone. The project will assess the profitability of different canola agronomy packages in local validation trials (GM vs open pollinated TT) against wheat over a three-year period.
Nov 22, 2023 | Current Projects
This project aims to demonstrate to growers and agronomists in the Mid and Upper North regions the effectiveness of existing and emerging wheat powdery mildew control options across four varieties with diverse susceptibility ratings. The agronomic efficacy and economic effectiveness of control options will be demonstrated in each wheat variety.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)