Phosphorus (P) response prediction based on spatial data in variable soils is to be validated in a series of field trials encompassing different soil types. Best practice for long term management of high P response sites is to be determined.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)