Super high oleic oil content safflower is a new crop to SA. This project will investigate variety, sowing time, water use efficiency, herbicide tolerance, nutrient responsiveness, phenology, residual soil water and canopy manipulation to determine where the crop can be profitably grown.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)