This project links to the Federal Government Future Drought Fund which has a South Australian Hub, to demonstrate and increase grower adoption of innovative drought resilience tools, technologies and practices. The SA Drought Hub extension intern will run a series of workshops to extend the outcomes of previous SAGIT investments aligned to the Hub.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)