This project will be undertaken by SARDI researchers who will use a novel bread wheat mapping population and high-throughput phenotyping method (X-ray computed tomography) to measure spike traits that contribute to yield, and identify genetic markers associated with improved yield for breeding programs. This project includes controlled environment studies and field trials.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)