A wheat production competition for high school students and university agricultural students which promotes agriculture as a career choice to high school students and engages tertiary students with agribusiness and consultants for career option awareness.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)