This project aims to understand improved early crop vigour from on or near row sowing. Two trials will demonstrate yield benefits from on or near row sowing of previous crop stubble lines under different phosphorus management programs.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)