This project aims to reduce yield losses due to crown rot, increasing the amount and consistency of grain for export; increase the adoption of existing and novel options for managing crown rot; and improve the ability of farmers and advisers (and researchers) to understand trials and demonstrations.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)