This project aims to establish a new high-value noodle wheat market for South Australia, increasing demand in Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong, estimated at $95 million annually for SA wheat. It will position a segment of the Australian Hard (AH) class as a premium noodle grade in Asia, creating additional value for selected hard wheat varieties grown in SA at AH protein levels.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)