The aim of this project is to understand how soil properties influence the effects of pesticides on soil health. The project team will assess six targeted pesticides in 10 contrasting South Australian broadacre cropping soils. This knowledge will deliver farmers essential information for identifying the best pesticide-soil combinations to maintain healthy soil microbial communities.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)