The lead agriculture teacher is a pilot program which will see a leading agriculture teacher engaged to mentor, support and train agricultural teachers across SA and to engage students in meaningful food and fibre production content. The role will assist teachers seeking access to new curriculum content and individualised support to revitalise their teaching programs across all secondary year levels.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)