The Eyre Peninsula Farming Systems Summary is an annual publication consisting of research results undertaken on the EP and other areas of relevance, and their implications to upper EP farming systems.
Nov 22, 2023 | Current Projects
To fund compilation of MacKillop Farm Management Group Annual Trials Results book for trials undertaken in 2023, 2024 and 2025. The book will be available in March the following year.
- 2024 Farm Gross Margin Guide
- SAGIT invites applications for 2024 funding round
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)