Lock based grain producer Andrew Polkinghorne will bring a wide range of skills and expertise to the South Australian Grain Industry Trust (SAGIT) trustee as the latest appointment.
- Developing a DGT methodology to assess bioavailability of herbicide residues (USA121)
- Pesticide effects on soil microbial functions in contrasting SA soils (USA3323)
- Canola profitability as a break crop in the Upper North (UNF2822)
- Enhancing grain production and quality traits for bread wheat (UA420)
- Revegetation for enhanced biocontrol of pest conical snails (UAD2522)